As membrane technology has been marked by steady development and maturation since its commercialization in the 1970s, the number of new and innovative applications for the technology continues to expand year after year. Such expansion is largely prompted by the fact that, today, we are faced with some of the most pressing environmental issues ever seen by mankind. This has prompted a movement towards severe reductions in natural resource consumption and energy usage. As a company who has always sought to protect the environment with membrane technology, Synder offers an extensive pilot study program to help develop innovative applications that will ultimately lead to an operational and/or capital cost savings. With an affordable system that accommodates varying degrees of customer involvement, Synder has conducted countless pilot studies which have yielded new and innovative applications.
Get started today by filling out our Pilot Program RFQ Form!
Pilot Studies At Your Facility
At Synder, we understand the importance of keeping your information in-house and conducting studies in the most realistic of operating conditions. Our on-site pilot study program allows for the utmost flexibility in trial time and engineering support possible.
- We provide a pilot system to your preferred specifications for either feasibility or performance testing
- Systems are available for purchase, or trials at a duration of your choice
- Onsite engineering support for start-up, training, & troubleshooting
- Technical support at all phases of the study
- Data analysis and projections for full scale systems
- **Rental costs can be credited toward the purchase of a production unit**
Studies Conducted By Our Experienced Professionals
With the wide range of customers and industries Synder has served over the past quarter century, we've learned that companies possess a broad spectrum of capabilities and in-house engineering support, when it comes to pilot trials. For the companies that prefer to let Synder's professionals gauge the feasibility or performance of their application, we keep a full range of pilot systems and feasibility tests at Synder headquarters in Vacaville, CA, USA to take on new projects at any time.
- Stir Cell feasibility tests which require as little as a 500 ml sample
- Single Cell feasibility tests and performance estimations with both single and eight bank cells which require 5 or 10 liter samples, respectively.
- Complete Microfiltration, Ultrafiltration, and Nanofiltration Pilot Systems kept in house for extended performance testing